This privacy notice tells you what to expect us to do with your personal information when you make contact with us or use one of our services.
Hairless Yaks, Inc. is the controller for the personal information the process, unless otherwise stated.
To contact us regarding the personal information we hold on you, please email email@example.com.
Our registered address:
Hairless Yaks, Inc.
2035 Sunset Lake Road,
Information we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address - information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use live chat, open a support ticket or enter information on our site.
We also collect information when you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your usage history etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
How we use your personal data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- Enhance your customer experience.
- Fulfil an obligation under law or contract.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you.
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product.
- To communicate either for sales or invoicing.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided.
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners).
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for.
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing.
- The further Processing would not harm your interests.
- There would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Sharing your Information
We will not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
We use data processors who are third parties who provide elements of services for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe.
We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where suitable.
We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Even though we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.